Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Now We're Cookin'!

Literally and figuratively. We have not only mastered the art of Indian cuisine (read: we can now make edible rice) but we are also making steady construction progress. The bar bender came yesterday and made twelve beautiful rebar column reinforcements, the foundation holes are filled with sand and gravel, and the mason will be on site tomorrow at 8am! We can't wait to get our hands on some concrete.

Plus, one of our darling workers invited us to dinner on Sunday. I think he may not have much confidence in our cooking abilities...

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you

I'm so envious and proud of you guys doing all this great work. I posted comments before, but I'm sure you are busy with work all the time. I wish you two and the rest of your crew the best.

mn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home