Saturday, October 08, 2005

With Deepest Gratitude

I hope that I have expressed my thanks to each of you over the course of this journey, but I am so truly moved by the wave of support that I have to say it again. Though I always had faith that we would find the funds for this worthy task, it has been a bumpy road and we are overwhelmed and deeply touched by the overflow of contributions.

During our first days in India, it occured to me that this is most certainly the hardest thing I have ever done --and the decision to come here was without question. I am equally certain that the reason I'm here is all of you! It is not only the financial support, but also the constant encouragement and enthusiasm that keeps us going.

I can't begin to tell you how much it means to us that so many people are cheering us on; and we love sharing this with you!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun to follow your trip- Moreso since I learned a trick. Get on via Mozilla Firefox. Then hold down ctrl key and use mouse wheel to enlarge the print. I need that for these old eyes.
CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING YOUR GOAL! Lots of love, Grandpa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home