Thursday, September 08, 2005

Faith

I'd become increasingly concerned and frustrated about the trip this week --I'd also been behind on reading the weekly Bible lesson. As usual, when I finally picked it up last night it spoke to everything I'd been worrying about.

With one week before our departure and a very long way to the fundraising goal, my mother's advice was to go with faith, do our work as planned, and trust that the support will come.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen...For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name...shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end: be not slothful...through faith and patience inherit the promises."
Hebrews

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren!
I sent you an email in reply to your email letting everyone know about your next big adventure! Like I said in your email, I am so excited for you!!! I am amazed at your determination and fire that you have burning inside you! I am jealous of all these opportunities that you have created for yourself. Honestly, I do not believe that opportunities find you , you must create them yourself! Way to go for being so focused and "dialed in". You will be wise (wiser) beyond your years. I know this will be a life changing experience. I would love to visit this Auroville - what a cool place! I miss you tons! I (and my hubby Chris) will be praying for you continually! Read your email when you have a chance. I look forward to hearing all about your amazing experience. Love Jennie Clarke (ofcourse now I am Jennie Craig) Yep, I am cursed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home